I’m big on outcomes. I believe that if you can actually see something as though it’s already happened, then you are more than halfway there. I believe that if you’ve actually really seen it like it’s already happened then you wouldn’t be worried about whether or not it’s going to happen at all.
But when it comes to outcomes, what I’ve noticed is that a lot of people might not understand a few shortcuts that can help them to manifest the things that they want. One of the hugest determining factors for you being able to materialize what you want, whether its a relationship, a vacation or a new house, is your ability to see it as possible and then to take it one step further – to see it as though it’s already happened. In your mind, you can propel yourself ahead of time and look back and see that what you wanted is in that picture. Aha!
Now you can see if you’ve been the one stopping you the whole time from having what you want! Ultimately, when it comes to outcomes, the ball really is in your court.
So, here’s a crash course…
First you’ve got to feel like you’re worthy enough to receive this thing you’re setting out to manifest – Gulp – And then…
1. Get a clear idea of what you want the end result to look like.
2. Picture that result in your head.
3. Use words in your language that reflect the success of that picture.
4. Declare your desired outcome of what’s possible to another person, out loud
5. Make space for it to show up in your life by living as though it’s on its way.
6. Live your life and go through the motions that lead you in the direction of what you want and make your decisions based on the confidence that comes from knowing its happening.
7. Let Go of the outcome. ( I didn’t say it was going to be easy! Ok, this may be the hardest part… but hey, when you have trust, who needs fear?)
By the way…. when I say, ‘See it as though it’s already happened’ I’m not talking about wishful thinking, or using your imagination to pretend that it happened… not at all. I am asking you to ‘try on’, with every one of your senses, what it looks like, what it feels like, what it taste like, what it sounds like – all as though it’s already happened or happening now. If you can do that, then you’ve just created a great space for the thing you want to show up in. Hallelujah!
I salute you! Not everybody takes responsibility for creating their own outcomes you know? You’re amazing!!!!!